How to obtain an Indian Bank statement? Indian Bank offers its clients many options for obtaining statements. Via net banking you may manage your account, check balance, apply for check book, download passbook, download statement of your account and many more, I’ll explain how to receive the Indian Bank statement today in this blog.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
How to obtain an Indian Bank statement, There are several ways to obtain your Indian bank statement. Below, I’ll discuss three methods.
How To Get Indian Bank Statement From Indoasis App
- .Install the IndOASIS – Indian Bank Mobile Banking app first, and then sign up for mobile banking on your phone.
- • Log into the app after registering, and then select Accounts.
- •Next, select Account Statement.
- •Choose the date range (how long you want to obtain the statement for) and PDF format before downloading your Indian bank statement.
- • Next, select Download to get the statement on your computer.
How to get statement of Indian Bank using internet banking
- Login to your Indian Bank Net Banking – https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- After logging in, click on My Accounts .
- After this click on the Statement of Accounts option.
- Then select Account Type, Date Range, Format type (as PDF or Excel) and click on Download.
- Now the statement of Indian Bank Account will be downloaded in your computer.
How To Get Statement Of Indian Bank By Email
- Visit the Indian Bank statement website at https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement to download your account statement.
- Click on submit after entering your account number and captcha code.
- On your registered mobile number, an OTP will arrive. Type in the OTP, then select Validate.
- Next, choose your statement period and verify the email address you registered with.
- Your email ID will soon receive a statement for your Indian bank account.
The account number serves as the password to access the Indian Bank account statement.
I explained how to obtain an Indian Bank statement in this post. Little request: Please remember to share this post if you found it useful.